Customer & Brand
Listening to your customers/consumers or shoppers to generate insights, making your brand unique and bringing value to your customers!
NEW – Adding value to CX
- Identify what actions are in place within the company to ensure that the customer experience is the best it can be and understand how the different sources of information about the customer experience can be consolidated and value added to them.
- Evaluate on the basis of sound hypotheses corresponding to the company’s situation what is a satisfied customer vs. a dissatisfied customer.
- Identify, implement or adapt key actions to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Generating consumer insights that will make your brand relevant, different and credible in the eyes of customers
- Identifying the needs and the decision-making process as well as the reactions towards companies and brands
- Provide a unique 5-dimensional profile, segmentation and personae to target investments and identify growth opportunities
- Make your brand (or organisation) unique, with a different vision and positioning from those of competitorss
- Selecting, evaluating and refining the brand message
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of communication
Customer & consumer strategy
- Understanding the customer journey with a focus on the current and future needs of the consumer
- Determining the decisive elements in the purchase/choice process
- Evaluating the performance of the experience at each stage
- Generating key insights to increase customer satisfaction and value
- Identifying levers to improve customer experience and brand loyalty
- Understanding the behaviour and attitudes of your prospects, customers and shoppers