Listen listens to multiple and varied targets who are interviewed by means of
- Appropriate research techniques and tools
- State-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative fieldwork
The research tools we use regularly are as follows :
Internet (CAWI) :
- Ad hoc target group
- Representative sample of the population, worldwide
- Management of dedicated panels and online communities
- Face to face: via mobile and tablet
- Self-administered surveys (QR codes…)
- Ad hoc panels
Telephone (CATI) :
- Certified call center specialised in market studies
Face to Face (PAPI, CAPI) :
- Face-to-face interviews in shops, at home, in the street, at trade fairs or events and in dedicated rooms
- Discussion group
- In-depth interview (B2B, B2C)
- Mystery shopping and mystery calls
- Provision and hire of our rooms
Paper surveys :
- Encoding or scanning of paper questionnaires (specific targets)
LISTEN® is a member of professional associations in Belgium and abroad:
- CUBE : Consumer Understanding Belgium, connected hub for people who share the same passion, that of ‘consumer understanding‘
- ESOMAR : With 6,000 members in 130 countries, ESOMAR aims to promote market research worldwide
LISTEN® is also the Belgian memeber of the GLOBAL network
- AGMR : Associated Global Market Research. This allows us to manage and participate in multi-country programmes with partners on all five continents
Listen supports you in the overall management of organising and realising your focus groups !
We organise your focus groups or individual interview sessions and take care of recruiting participants, leading the group, welcoming your clients (FR / NL / EN), video recording of the session, note-taking, translation, …
Our range of services can be adapted to your wishes.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a personalised offer !
Located just a stone’s throw from the Loncin interchange and in front of a bus stop, in a brand new high-standard building, our three hyper-equiped modular rooms (seating up to 16 people) are at your disposal.
A car park in front of the building is also reserved for you so that you can welcome participants in the best possible conditions.
We welcome you in compliance with the Covid-19 health standards. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.