LISTEN® was founded in 2004 and has immediately positioned itself as a major player in the field of market research, marketing consulting and studies in the field of Human Resources.
LISTEN® is now one of the TOP 5 Belgian and independent market research offices and is active in the FMCG sector, mass distribution, the automotive industry, the banking & insurance sector, the energy sector, the media and finally, healthcare.
LISTEN’s® success is directly linked to the quality and attitude of its employees who specialize in these two areas. Efficiency, pragmatism, proximity, speed and proactivity are the pillars of LISTEN’s culture.
In order to continue our growth, we are currently looking for a (Junior) Research Analyst.
1. Job description
You work with our project managers and are responsible for:
- Monitoring of projects in different sectors:
- Marketing (trends, concept tests, taste tests, …)
- Human resources (employee satisfaction, training, …)
- Data analysis and synthesis of results
- The maintenance of external relations, including
- Contacts with customers
- Relationships with our partners and subcontractors
- Field management: the management of our field research programs (briefing & support for investigators, supervision and control);
- Provide training to customers where our marketing or HR intelligence solutions are introduced.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the field of market research (Research Analyst) or a first experience in the field of market research (Junior Research Analyst)
- Holds a degree in economics, statistics, management, marketing or an equivalent degree;
- Is fascinated by numbers, marketing and trends;
- Has good analytical skills;
- Is autonomous and enterprising;
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Enjoys working in a team.
- A first professional experience is a plus.
- French, English and ideally a good knowledge of Dutch;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; have experience with study tools such as SPSS, SAS, Ethnos … is a plus;
- Good communication skills at all levels.
3. Our offer
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a growing company and in a young, pleasant and dynamic atmosphere;
- Continuous personal development is clearly encouraged;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- Our offices located in the Liège region are easily accessible (700 meters from a motorway exit, 5 minutes from Tongeren, 10 minutes from Liège, 25 minutes from Sint-Truiden and 30 minutes from Hasselt) and located in a beautiful ultra-modern environment.
Do you also want to be part of our young and dynamic team?
Send your cover letter and CV to Philippe Geerts (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact him for more information on 0477 61 76 59.
We look forward to meeting you!