This involves the selection of the right research techniques and tools as well as state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative fieldwork.
Here are the research tools we regularly use :
- Quantitative services:
- Online surveys (CAWI)
- Online panel management and diaries
- Mobile surveys
- Face-to-face interviews in central locations, in stores, in homes and in the street
- CATI surveys
- Mystery shopping and mystery calls
- Interactive/dynamic meetings or workshops via voting pads
- Qualitative services:
- In-depth interviews
- Focus groups
It is important for LISTEN® to respect the GDPR (=General Data Protection Regulation)! For further information, click here.
LISTEN® is a member of professional associations in Belgium and abroad:
- FEBELMAR: the Belgian Federation of Market Research with 33 market research agencies.
- ESOMAR: With 4,900 members in 130 countries, ESOMAR works to promote market research worldwide.
LISTEN® is also the Belgian member of the GLOBAL network:
- AGMR: Associated Global Market Research. This allows us to manage and/or participate in many multi-country programmes.